Sunday, August 17, 2014

Steven Khan for Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Shoot at Sephora!!!!!

Just got back from an amazing event at the Sephora in the Temecula Promenade.
I walked into Sephora needing to buy some foundation when I realized that world famous photographer Steven Khan was doing a photo shoot event!! What?!? I need the details stat.  It turns out that Steven was there with Smashbox Cosmetics , doing makeovers and photos.  The price of admission: $100 in Smashbox Cosmetics.  http://www.smashbox.com/steven-khan Included in the cost is also an eyeshadow brush and false eyelashes. 

Well, to me it was well worth it.  I got a totally amazing makeover by makeup artist Bailey Sarian.  She used the Primer Original, Studio Skin Foundation, Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer, Baked Starburst Bronzer, Eye Shadow Trio, Always Sharp Liner, Full Exposure Mascara, Brow Tech, Be Legendary Lip Gloss, and Legendary Lipstick in Pretty Social on my look. Topped off with glamorous false lashes, she called the look: The Total Barbie.  It looked great! 

After the makeup is done...you are whisked away to buy the required $100 worth of cosmetics.  When you think about how much one professional photo sitting with Steven costs (in the thousands of dollars), $100 is practically free because you are getting the makeover AND the products AND the photos!! It was a fun, energetic event. 

Next to the photos...

Here comes the nerves!! Steven was very friendly and professional.  I was behind the camera for about 5 minutes.  He even let my sister Rachel take a few with me! Best of all, he does a quick edit on them.  You get to take home a CD with about 40-50 pics.  It was really amazing. 

Seriously mark your calendars for any Sephora artist events. 

Thanks Sephora, Smashbox, and Steven! 












3 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing photo's Thanks for sharing! I wanted to go there and have this done for my 2 oldest daughters! Hope I can still sign them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing photo's Thanks for sharing! I wanted to go there and have this done for my 2 oldest daughters! Hope I can still sign them up!

    ReplyDelete