Monday, April 7, 2014

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation

How many times a day are you touching up your makeup? Are you working too hard and looking like you are dragging by happy hour? YES you are!  When you are a busy working girl, it can be difficult to get a chance to take a glance in the mirror.  You gotta get stuff done, and can not be spending all day in the looking glass.  Don't worry, HOURGLASS IMMACULATE Liquid Powder Foundation is here to save the day.  Hourglass Immaculate Foundation

This Immaculate foundation will made you look just that: immaculate! It has a revolutionary liquid to powder formulation, specifically designed for young, oily, and active skin types.  As a result, the wearer can enjoy a flawless yet fresh and natural complexion all day long.

I have worn this foundation for the past two weeks and I am very impressed! It truly makes me look matte, but not mask-like. I do not get oily while wearing this makeup.  Since I have been wearing, I have been receiving so many compliments on my skin! It has been years since that has happened! I look like I just have nice, young skin...no greasy or "heavy" appearance, which so frequently occurs with liquid and powdered foundations.

I find that I don't need to touch up my make up half as often as I usually do, and I also don't feel the need for blotting papers!

There is also and accompanying mineral primer: VEIL MINERAL PRIMER Veil Mineral Primer
which contains physical block sunscreen: Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide! This is great for breakout-prone skin: Just say no to chemical sunscreens!

Another plus: the foundation and primer are gluten free and vegan!

Highly Recommended
Grade A









No comments:

Post a Comment